Previously known as Libdemchild

Monday 26 April 2010

Popularity of Nick in school

With one week left till the election my school is becoming more exciting than it has been all year. Today, my class mates and I were watching a short clip on the election. Normally children make fun of me for supporting the Liberal Democrats but today all my classmates cheered at the sight of Nick and boo'ed David Cameron and Gordon Brown. Later, they asked me loads of questions on Nick Clegg such as 'Is yellow his favourite colour?'. If that is the way my classmates show their political interests I'm not complaining.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Pleasssssseeeeeeeeee keep writing.....you've got it girl!!
    Even if I wasn't intrested in Politics, I'd still be reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig