Previously known as Libdemchild

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Cameron can't get his colours right!

David Cameron has stolen my thunder! I came home from school and discovered that he has been mixing colours. He said that yellow and red make Brown. That's what I do, I am the child here and i wished that i had come up with that line after years of playing with colours. After eating ten chocolates in a row (Easter leftovers) in a sulk, I then realised that red and yellow make ORANGE!!! I have been handing out orange leaflets every Saturday for the last month. Orange and yellow are the colour of sunrise and that is exactly what the Liberal Democrats are doing, RISING.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great writing, you've got me hooked!!

    A passionate reader!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig