Previously known as Libdemchild

Friday 31 December 2010

Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account-Oscar Wilde

I love Oscar Wilde who always had a mad quote for everything. I may look drunk in this photo the way Oscar often was but I can assure you I was overdosing only on sugar in a Santa outfit. A child's version of madness!
Here are my 10 wishes for a brilliant year ahead for everyone.
1. The job cuts and financial cuts won't cut us off at the knee.
2. The LibDem coalition will learn how to sell the best parts of our party policies.
3. Science advancements will be made to make life better for the disabled and sick.
4. Climate Change will start to reverse or stall because the world has finally recognised that it needs to solve the problem urgently.
5. Christmas will be celebrated as a time of Christ's birth as well as a time for shopping and eating.
6. Children who live in poverty will be helped by being given lots of opportunities for success.
7.More shelters will be opened for homeless people as the weather is getting colder.
8. More activities will take place for young people and, hopefully, this will help their quality of life and prevent them from committing crimes.
9. Job opportunities will be created for people without work and living in poor conditions.
10. A peaceful ending will be reached between Israel and Palestine; in Afghanistan; and in Iraq. I wish the British troops well.
Thank you for supporting my blog and many heartfelt thanks to you. Happy New Year.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I just can't think of more beautiful wishes however hard I tried! Happy New Year - hope your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear John,
    Happy New Year to you. I want to thank you very much for your support and comments. I did a blog on microfinance after your comment sometime ago.
    Maelo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be wonderful if all your wishes came true - let's hope so.
    Happy New Year to you and your family. Lots of love from Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mike,
    I hope my wishes come true.
    Happy New Year and thank you so much for your support.
    Maelo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig